Clever Posts Of The Week – March 28th
Do you know what my favorite sign of Spring is? Opening my utility bill and seeing it get cut in half in one month. Yup, that’s what happened to me this month. It’s almost like someone sending me money in the mail…..well, almost. What’s your favorite sign of Spring?
Speaking of favorites, here’s my favorite posts of the week!
- Donâ€™t be a money moron from DINKS Finance
- Iâ€™ve Got Spring Fever, Do You? from Club Thrifty
- How To Stop Spending So Much Money from Suburban Finance
- Are You Letting Your Luxuries Become Needs? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Should fathers take their paternity leave entitlement? from Money Bulldog UK
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Lifestyle Carnival at Prepping Is Sexy
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at Debt Free Tejana
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.
Adam @ Money Bulldog says
It is a great feeling seeing those bills drop, and we still have summer to come! Thanks for the mention Brock, hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for mentioning my post! Have a great weekend!!!
I love seeing the utility bill drop, too. I am also needing to contact bill providers to see whether I can talk down my bills. Thank you so much for the shoutout!
@Adam – Hoping to see them drop some more before the Air conditioning season shows up! 🙂 Thanks for reading!
@Holly – You’re welcome – looking to kick my Spring Fever into high gear soon enough!
@SuburbanFinance – You’re looking to talk down your utility bills? Does that work? If so, I’d love to see a blog post from you on it on your site! Thanks for commenting!