Clever Posts Of The Week – March 28th
Do you know what my favorite sign of Spring is? Opening my utility bill and seeing it get cut in half in one month. Yup, that’s what happened to me this month. It’s almost like someone sending me money in the mail…..well, almost. What’s your favorite sign of Spring?
Speaking of favorites, here’s my favorite posts of the week!
- Donâ€™t be a money moron from DINKS Finance
- Iâ€™ve Got Spring Fever, Do You? from Club Thrifty
- How To Stop Spending So Much Money from Suburban Finance
- Are You Letting Your Luxuries Become Needs? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Should fathers take their paternity leave entitlement? from Money Bulldog UK
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.