Clever Posts Of The Week – January 9th
I’m excited for the mail to come today! My son ordered a new graphics card for his computer and the tracking information indicates it will be delivered today. It’s a beast of a card for which he’s been saving for a long time. I don’t play video games often these days, so it’s not the use of the card that is the source of excitement – although I’m sure I’ll have my son show me what it’s capable of. No, for me the excitement comes from the installation. Now, plugging in a new graphics adapter in itself is not all that exciting. BUT having to rewire the entire computer because the graphics adapter requires a bigger power supply….THAT’s exciting! It’ll be a nice bonding experience for my son and I as well as I teach him the skill for him to be able to do this for himself in the future.
Have a great weekend, Clever Friends – and before I go, let me list my favorite 5 posts from the week. Enjoy!
- 4 Personal Finance Myths from Gen Y Finances
- I Spent Money To Save Money from Money Propeller
- Good Debt versus Bad Debt from Money Smart Guides
- How Long Should My Life Insurance Policy Be? From MoneyStepper
- 12 Ways To Make 2015 Your Best Money Year Ever from Suburban Finance
Brought to you courtesy of Brock