Clever Posts Of The Week
It’s the start of my second month writing here at Clever Dude, and I couldn’t be more excited! I thought April went really well, and I’ve found several other blogs that I enjoy reading. The thing I enjoy the most is interacting with all of you as you share your thoughts in the comment section. Hope you all have a great weekend, and be sure to check out a brand new post on Monday! In the mean time check out my favorite posts of the past week:
- Christian over at Smart Military Money shares with us the hidden dangers of payday loans. These sound just awful – stay away!
- Debt Roundup shares with us how Target owns his wallet and soul. I know this feeling all too well…..do you have a store that just seems to suck money out of your wallet?
- Ever see those flashing police lights in your rear view mirror signalling you to pull over? Frugal Guru Guide tells us whether that ticket is going to cause your insurance rates to take a hike.
- Most people are obsessed with new and shiny, but Money Plan SOS tells us If it ain’t new, don’t replace it!
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Making Sense of Cents
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Reach Financial Independence
Brought to you courtesy of Brock.
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.