Clever Posts Of The Week – 2/14
Happy Valentine’s Day, Clever friends! Another weekend is upon us, and the wife and I are moving to our next round of home cleaning and decluttering that we started last weekend. Nothing says romance like putting on sweatpants and cleaning, right? Last weekend we did our bedroom, closet, and bathroom. This weekend we’re moving on to the other bedrooms of the house, including our son’s room. I’m a bit scared as to what we’re going to find in there.
Once your V-day festivities have concluded, make sure you check out my favorite posts of the week. Have a great weekend!
- Free Christmas Present from Money Ahoy
- 3 things I used to do when I was brokeâ€¦and still do from DINKS Finance
- Why It Is Never Too Late to Change Your Career from Money Rebound
- Envelope Budgeting Update from Money Smart Guides
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early? from Common Sense Millennial
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.