Last weekend’s Super Bowl was a complete bust. It was a very anti-climactic end to my favorite sports season, and as I mentioned last week I now have 6-8 weekends before it gets nice out to do outside activities. I happened to mention this in front of my wife, who instantly had an idea that will keep me very busy. We’ll be going through each room of our house and decluttering by throwing stuff away, donating and organizing. My initial reaction wasn’t positive, but I am a decluttering fanatic, so I’ve slowly warmed up to the idea. First up this weekend will be the guest bedroom closet which has been the default target of anything we don’t know what to do with for years. Get ‘er done, right?
Alright Clever Friends, time to take a look at my favorite posts of the week…enjoy!
- How much do you love credit card rewards? from Money Rebound
- Why I still live on a student budget at 33 from DINKS Finance
- What Do You Absolutely, Definitely Need to Spend Money On Every Month? from Money Bulldog
- Patience Puts More Of Your Tax Refund In Your Pocket from Avant Credit
- Reasons to Avoid Debt in 2014 from Prairie Eco Thrifter
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."