My, it’s been a long time since I’ve done a carnival roundup, since I haven’t participated in one for a while and I’ve barely had enough energy to write regular posts, much less read through 70 others! But this week, I participated in the 128th Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by Blain at Stock Trading To Go.
This week, I submitted my article “Don’t Be Afraid of the Big Bad Debt“, which can be seen in the, duh, Debt section. Let’s see what other articles I liked:
- Edith Yeung teaches us 99 life lessons learned from quitting corporate America. It’s a great list of one-liners. Try adopting just one of them and see where it takes you.
- Our Family Village shows us that a healthy diet doesn’t have to be expensive. Stacie also promotes this attitude as a dietitian.
- Blunt Money talks about the fear of looking poor. It’s a brief, personal article, but very applicable to our own lives (people make fun of our buy 1, get 1 coupons at restaurants).
- No Budget Travel shows some ways to combat the weak US dollar while traveling.
- The Financial Blogger asks if your bank would sleep with you with a cute little story.
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."