The Clever Investor: Loyal3 Update â€“ 02/17/2016
Before looking at the specifics of how my stocks performed over the last 30 days, letâ€™s review the rules for my Clever Investor game:
- Investments are made using the 100% Free investment platform, Loyal3 which allows me to invest in increments as low as $10.
- I will invest an additional $50 a month, budget willing, based upon results
- Results are reviewed in the middle of the month (approximately)
Here we go!
- As of closing on 01/15/2016: 15,988
- As of closing on 02/16/2016: 16,296
- Month Change: +308 (+1.9%)
Buffalo Wild Wings:
- Previous Value: $166.87 (After $25 investment)
- Current Value: $170.86
- Month Change: +$3.99 (+2.4%)
- Previous value: $62.86 (After $25 investment)
- Current Value: $63.28
- Month Change: +$0.42 (+0.07%)
- Amount invested: $260
- Current Value: $234.14
- Change: -$25.86 (-9.9%)
Look at that, both stocks actually gained value over the last 30 days! Have we turned a corner? Check back next month and find out!
How did your investments do last month?
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.