Clever Posts Of The Week – November 1st
Happy candy hangover day, hope you had a great Halloween! My son has outgrown the whole trick or treating thing, so the wife and I spent last night handing out candy. It was amazing to see how many parents were dressed up as well!
Ok, friends, time to get our Clever on…..check out my favorite posts of the week!
- Donâ€™t Touch That (Nest Egg) from Save And Conquer
- Saving Money: donâ€™t be fooled by the small price from Dojo Blog
- Does Making Money Make Yourself Happier? from Free Money Minute
- Americans Gaining Debt Faster Than Retirement Funds from DINKS Finance
- 4 of the Worst Investments You Could Make from Money Bulldog
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Reach Financial Independence
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Evolving PF
- Lifestyle Blog Carnival at Your PF Pro
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at On Better Terms by Avant Credit
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.