Clever Posts Of The Week – June 21st, 2013
Since we spent all our entertainment funds for the pay period during last weekend’s spending spree of no consequences, it’s gonna be a Redbox rental, playing catch with the boy, sitting on the deck shootin’ the breeze with the neighbors kind of weekend. That actually sounds perfect.
Check out the following posts, they may inspire you to NOT do what I did last weekend!
- I Have No Money (A Story from My Dogâ€™s Point of View) from Broke Donkey
- How You Know Youâ€™re A Frugal Grocery Shopper from Frugal Guru Guide
- How to throw a yard sale when youâ€™re an apartment dweller from Get Rich Slowly
- Should Parents Pay For Good Grades? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival Of Money Pros at Making Sense of Cents
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.