Clever Posts Of The Week – July 19th
It’s Summer, the weather is gorgeous, and it’s Friday. Does it get any better than that? Speaking of gorgeous, check out my favorite links of the week….
- Donâ€™t Complain About Free Money from Money Beagle
- Reader Story: 6 things I did because I was poor that made me poorer from Get Rich Slowly
- A World Where Credit Card Companies Help Consumers In Debt from Debt Roundup
- The National Debt is Going Down from Free Money Minute
- How Often Should You Check Your Credit Score from GenX Finance
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Money Pros at Making Sense Of Cents
- Lifestyle Carnival – July 13 2013 Edition at Aging Bodies
- Carnival of Financial Independence, 19th edition at Reaching Financial Independence
- Hosting the Finance Carnival for Young Adults at Cash Cow Couple
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.