In my review of the Nuru Personal Finance Cards, I said I would be giving away 3 decks of cards to my readers and subscribers. Here is the second of 3 giveaways, but this one is a bit different than yesterdays giveaway (enter that one by noon today (Dec 3)).
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER WHEN THEY CLAIM THE PRIZE. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
To have a chance to win today’s giveaway, YOU NEED TO BE AN RSS OR EMAIL SUBSCRIBER! I’ll be including a special phrase at the bottom of all my feeds starting with this one. You’ll have until NOON FRIDAY, DEC 5th to enter. You still have a chance to subscribe and get the secret code, so consider subscribing to my RSS feed or to my email updates. You can always unsubscribe easily.
Send that phrase to me via my contact form, or the email address you see on the contact page. I’ll collect all the entries and then pick one using a random integer generator.
The guys at Nuru are actually going to send out the cards directly from their warehouse, so be forewarned that you’ll still need to give me your mailing info to send to them.
You’ll have 1 more chances to win a deck of these cards this week. I believe the third giveaway will require you to write a short blurb of some kind in the comments.
- Enter by emailing me the secret phrase in the feed/email footer.
- You must leave a valid email address in the email box or else I cannot contact you if your number is drawn.
- I’m only asking Nuru to ship to U.S. or Canada destinations
- I will ask for your name and address for shipping, but I promise to destroy the information and never sell/share it
- Void where prohibited by law
- You can only enter ONE TIME. If I draw your name and see you’ve entered already, I’ll delete your entry and redraw.
- I will use a random integer generator to pick the winning comment number. I will give the winner 24 hours to claim their prize before drawing a new number.
So go subscribe if you’re not already and get that secret phrase!
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."