There’s a chef in my city that owns a high end catering company. But once a month he hosts a themed dinner in a make shift restaurant setting. A live band plays acoustic music while we enjoy each course, but in between courses the chef casually sits on a stool in front of everyone and explains his inspiration for what we will enjoy next. I don’t like eating out very much because I can create the food from most restaurants myself at home with better quality and for less money. These themed dinners are expensive, but they’re worth every penny. As awesome as the food is, the experience is even better. Tonight’s theme is Mexican, and I can’t wait to see what the chef has come up with. What expensive thing do you spend your money on that you view as having great value?
On to my favorite posts of the week – use that mouse button and check them out!
- Electric Fireplaces Don’t Save Money from Frugal Guru Guide
- I’d rather go to Starbucks from DINKS Finance
- Guaranteed Get Out of Debt Plan from Free Money Minute
- Can Money Buy You Happiness After All? from Money Bulldog
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults ’80′s Edition’ from Money Bulldog
- Lifestyle Carnival from Hurricanes Panties and Dollars
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."