The Playstation 4 hit shelves today, and if you’re able to get your hands on one of the consoles you’ll be shelling out $399 for the latest game console from Sony. My son hasn’t expressed any interest in the new generation of consoles yet, opting to stick with his Xbox360 over wanting an Xbox One or the PS4. Which is fine with me given that we just replaced his Xbox! Do you have your eyes on one of the new game consoles for yourself or for someone else this holiday season?
- 7 Warnings Signs You are Headed for Broke Boulevard from Net Worth Warrior
- A Savings Plan Can Help You Build Wealth from DINKS Finance
- Do You Equate Money with Affection? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- You Have To Have Both Oars In The Water from Money Beagle
- Does Having More Stuff Make You More Afraid of Losing It? from Money Rebound
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Hurricanes, Panties, And Dollars
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Planting Our Pennies
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Frugal Rules
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."