Clever Posts Of The Week – October 4th
Friday is link day! The point of these posts is to spread the word to all CleverDude readers about quality personal finance posts that may help inform and motivate you to do better with your finances. If you happen to also be a blogger, and want me to add you to my list of blogs I read each week, please let me know as I’m always looking for more sites to read. I also love to promote my fellow bloggers via Twitter and the Facebook page!
- How One Twig Almost Costs Us Thousands Of Dollars from Money Beagle
- Is Your Smartphone Putting You at Financial Risk? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- So how did it happen, your debt that is. from DINKS Finance
- Are You Financially Prepared for Winter? from Money Bulldog
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie from Fat Guy Skinny Wallet
- Carnival of Financial Independence from Evolving PF
- Carnival of Money Pros form Evolving PF
- Lifestyle Carnival from Mom And Dad Money
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.
Money Beagle says
Thanks for the mention. Have a great weekend!
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter says
Thanks for the inclusion. Much appreciated. Hope you have a great weekend.
@moneybeagle – Anytime….BTW I had to go check my AC unit to make sure I didn’t have any sticks stuck in there. 🙂
@Miss T – You’re welcome – those smartphones are very convenient….and with convenient usually comes some sort of risk – thanks for the great post!