Clever Posts of the Week – October 19th
Welcome to a special Saturday edition of the weekly roundup. It’s been one of those weeks where it feels like there just isn’t enough time to get everything done that you want to get done. But as I always say, “Better busy than bored.” 🙂
Enjoy my favorite posts of the week!
- Eight Ways To Eat For Less from DINKS Finance
- Too broke to save? Lessons from childhood saving from Money Bulldog
- Grocery Budget | The Toughest Part of Our Budget from Networth Warrior
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Mo Money Mo Houses
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at Mom and Dad Money
- Carnival of Financial Planning from This That and the MBA
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie from KNS Financial
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.