Clever Posts Of The Week – March 14th
Friday is garbage day, which means it’s also clean out the fridge day. This morning I went through the fridge disposing of anything that was expired, or I project to never be eaten. When I was done it looked pretty barren. The kind of, “I have no idea what we’re going to have for dinner,” barren that makes me know that a very large grocery shopping trip is about to happen. As the wife and I sit down to do our weekend budget discussion this evening, we may need to allocate a little extra for groceries.
Have you ever opened your fridge, and just known that your grocery bill is going to be higher???
To get you in the right kind of financial mood for the weekend, here’s the best posts I’ve read this week. Enjoy!
- I live my life 2 weeks at a time from DINKS Finance
- What is the average length of a mortgage? from Money Stepper
- How Money Can Raise Your Stress Level from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- The Great Debate: Starter Home or Forever Home? from Suburban Finance
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Reach Financial Independence
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.