Clever Posts Of The Week – June 28th
The end of June is in sight, as well as my third month writing here at CleverDude. I hear that there are fireworks and activities planned around the country next week to celebrate this milestone. Oh, wait, that might be for a completely different reason….but a guy can dream, right? Haha…enjoy this week’s links!
- Are You Making These Five Retirement Planning Mistakes? from Prairie Eco-Thrifter
- Inspiring Quotes From Worldâ€™s Richest Men In The Past And The Present from Think Rich Be Free
- How to Kick Your Bad Money Habits from GenX Finance
- June Challenge: Use the sh&t up from Daily Money Shot
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Hurricanes, Panties and Dollars
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Reaching Financial Independence
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.