Clever Posts Of The Week – January 24th
Hey Clever Friends! I’m on a mid-winter vacation with my family this weekend. It may be subzero outside due to the Polar Vortex Part II, but it’s warm, cozy and fun filled inside the water park where we’re slipping and sliding. But I couldn’t leave you all hanging, so here are my favorite posts of the week!
- Should You be Forced to Save for Retirement? from Money Bulldog
- Are Retirees More Frugal? from Save And Conquer
- Want Better Productivity? Stop Multi-Tasking! from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Saving Thousands From Your Budget Per Year With One Easy Trick! from Suburban Finance
- How To Save Money from Money Smart Guide
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.