Clever Posts Of the Week – January 10th
I’m really lovin’ the inspirational beginning of the year posts that my fellow bloggers wrote this week – it has me inspired to make 2014 my best financial year yet! Check out my favorites, and you’ll get your motivation on as well!
- The Dangers of Credit Cards from Money Smart Guides
- 3 Guaranteed Ways to Save Money in 2014 from Frugal Rules
- Is Your Financial Glass Half Empty or Half Full? from Money Rebound
- 5 Common Mistakes When Managing Credit Card Debt from Avant Credit
- Have You Already Failed at Your New Years Resolutions? See How to Fix That from Net Worth Warrior
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Squirrelers
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.