Clever Posts Of the Week – August 30th
Warning, Warning – long weekend ahead! It’s going to be a nice, long, relaxing holiday weekend, but since it’s a day longer there exists opportunity to spend more. Maybe even overspend. We’ve got to watch our budget closely and keep that in mind when we’re making plans. How do you keep yourself on budget on long weekends?
- How Much Would You Spend on a Once In A Lifetime Experience? from Young Adult Money
- Are Your Friends Hurting Your Credit? from DINKS Finance
- The most expensive meal Iâ€™ve ever eaten from Cash Rebel
- Save Money on Back To School Shopping from One Smart Dollar
- Why I paid $4500/year for Car Insurance and How You Can Avoid That from Thirty six Months
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Master The Art Of Savings
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Reach Financial Independence
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.