Clever Posts of the Week – August 2nd
Besides paying bills (the last day of the month is payday), my wife and I haven’t spent a cent in 3 days. I think that’s some sort of record. It’s nice to see the checking account balance not be slowly drained throughout the week on piddly little things that end up to be a significant amount by Friday. How’s your spending been this week?
Here’s your dose of Friday Cleverness……
- How To Save at Kohlâ€™s: The Ultimate Guide from Frugal Guru Guide
- Four Weekend Activities that will Rock Your Financial World from Prairie Eco-Thrifter
- How Much Do You Spend on Coffee? from Life And My Finances
- Why Thinkers Grow Rich and Workoholics Stay Poor from Suburban Finance
- Uncovering the Truth Behind Some of the Myths Surrounding Your Credit Reports from Modest Money
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival Of MoneyPros at Financially Digital
- Lifestyle Carnival #64 at Frugal Rules
- Carnival of Financial Independence, 21st edition at Reach Financial Independence
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.
Leave a Reply