Clever Posts Of The Week – August 1st
Whew, I’m glad it’s the weekend! After a 3 day mini-vacation to our favorite water park destination earlier in the week, and a hectic couple of days at work trying to catch up I’m exhausted and ready for some down time! Between our trip to Chicago earlier in the month, and our water park trip this week our wallet is exhausted and ready for some downtime as well. We’re looking forward to a couple of weeks of low spending before we gear up for the school year. Our son will be a sophomore this year, so we have to prepare for him getting his license in a few months. Yikes, if that doesn’t make a guy feel old….
Here’s my top five posts of the week, enjoy and see you back here on Monday!
- Vacation money: Pay with cash or credit card? from DINKS Finance
- 10 tips to help you save money on your broadband from Money Bulldog
- The Best Ways to Save Money When You Go Shopping from Money Stepper
- Why Cheaper Isnâ€™t Always Better from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Resources To Use When Youâ€™re Going on a Budget from Avant Credit
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals recently:
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at A Disease Called Debt
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.