Clever Posts Of The Week – April 11th
I completely forgot the significance of the day as it passed, but April 1st was my one year anniversary of writing here at CleverDude!
I can’t believe it’s been a whole year already!
It’s been a great twelve months sharing my experiences, and interacting with the readers here at CleverDude. I’ll hope you’ll all stick around, I’m just getting warmed up!
- Feeling overwhelmed by finances? Time to grab a pen from Money Bulldog
- Youâ€™re so skinny, eat a cheeseburger! from Fitnancials
- 9 Things Your Yard Needs For A Great Spring from Money Beagle
- Work Stress â€“ At what point would you quit? from Money Rebound
- Needs vs. Wants from Prairie Eco Thrifter
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Brock is a software engineer by day and personal finance blogger at night. He is a fitness junkie and enjoys grilling and smoking meat. Married with two children, Brock strives to improve his skills as a husband and father, and is always on the lookout to stretch his family’s budget as far as he can.