Can You Extend a Bj’s Membership to Family Members?
If you are a member of BJ’s Wholesale Club, you may be wondering if you can extend your membership to your family members. The answer is yes — you can definitely extend your membership to family members! Here’s how, plus some tips on what to look for when choosing a wholesale club for your family.
1. What Is a BJ’s Membership and What Are the Benefits of Having One?
BJ’s Wholesale Club is a membership-based warehouse club chain that operates in the eastern United States. BJ’s offers its members significant savings on groceries, gas, and more.
Some of the benefits of having a BJ’s membership include:
- Access to unbeatable deals and coupons
- Rewards points on every purchase that can be redeemed for future purchases
- Convenient locations with extended hours
- 100% money-back guaranteed membership
- Free curbside pickup or same-day grocery delivery
2. How To Extend a BJ’s Membership to Family Members or Friends
Yes, you can extend your BJ’s membership to family members or friends! The process is simple:
- Login to your account on the BJ’s website
- Hover over to your name and select Account Information
- Click on Membership Information and Add+ beside “Add one FREE household member”
- Enter the first and last name then click save (the additional member’s name will now appear with a unique Membership Number)
Once they are added to your account, they will enjoy all of the same benefits as you do – including access to exclusive deals, coupons, and rewards points.
Adding a family member or friend to your BJ’s membership is a great way to help them save money on their groceries and gas. It’s also a convenient way to keep track of all of your shopping in one place.
For Inner Circle or BJ’s Perks Rewards Primary Members, you can add one free Household Member and up to 3 additional Supplemental Members to your account for a fee of $30 each.
For BJ’s Primary Business Member or a BJ’s Perks Rewards Primary Business member, you can add one free Supplemental Member and up to 7 additional Supplemental Members to your account for a fee of $30 each.
3. How Much Does a BJ’s Membership Cost, and Is It Worth the Investment for Your Family or Friends?
A BJ’s Inner Circle membership costs $55 per year. This may seem like a lot, but when you consider the savings you’ll enjoy on your groceries and gas, it’s definitely worth the investment.
Plus, with BJ’s exclusive coupons and deals, you can save even more money – which means your family or friends will also be getting an incredible value for the membership.
4. Are There Any Other Ways To Save Money on Groceries or Household Items Without Having To Join BJ’s Wholesale Club?
There are a few other ways to save money on groceries or household items without having to join BJ’s wholesale club. One way is to use coupons. You can find coupons for almost anything these days, and using them can help you save a lot of money on your groceries or household items.
Another way to save money is to buy in bulk. This can be a great way to save money, especially if you have a large family or if you entertain often. Buying in bulk can help you get more for your money and stretch your budget further.
5. What Are Some of Your Favorite Things To Buy at BJ’s
Some of my favorite things to buy at BJ’s include:
- Fresh produce – BJ’s offers a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, and the prices are unbeatable.
- Meat and poultry – BJ’s has a great selection of meat and poultry, and the prices are very competitive.
- Household items – BJ’s is a great place to buy household items such as paper towels and laundry detergent. The prices are often lower than what you’ll find at your local grocery store.
6. Do You Have Any Tips or Advice for Others Who Might Be Considering Joining BJ’s Wholesale Club in the Future?
Here are a few tips for others who might be considering joining BJ’s wholesale club in the future:
- Take advantage of BJ’s exclusive coupons and deals. This is a great way to save even more money on your groceries and gas.
- Consider signing up for a BJ’s Inner Circle membership. This will give you access to even more exclusive deals and coupons.
- If you have a large family or entertain often, buying in bulk can be a great way to save money. BJ’s is a great place to buy in bulk.
BJ’s membership is a great way to save money on groceries and other household items. The cost of the membership is well worth it, especially if you have a large family or like to buy in bulk.
There are many different ways to save money at BJ’s, so be sure to take advantage of them all. My favorite things to buy at BJ’s include diapers, wipes, and laundry detergent – they offer great value for your money!
Do you have a BJ’s membership? Have you extended it to any family members or friends?
Tamila McDonald has worked as a Financial Advisor for the military for past 13 years. She has taught Personal Financial classes on every subject from credit, to life insurance, as well as all other aspects of financial management. Mrs. McDonald is an AFCPE Accredited Financial Counselor and has helped her clients to meet their short-term and long-term financial goals.