Best Frugality Articles from Festival of Frugality #93
Whew, what a week. Grandma’s been here all week, but we didn’t get to hang out much. Classes and homework. Two impromptu live demos for the whole customer organization. And it’s in the 80s all week and we didn’t get to go swimming in our pool. What a waste of a week.
Well, let’s check out the 93rd Festival of Frugality hosted by Penny Nickel at Money and Values. Oh, and I met Penny in person at our last DC PF blogger happy hour. Very nice, if not shy, girl!
- Credit Panda has a post you should bookmark: Top 100 blogs to help you find free stuff.
- A Penny Closer wonders if some people use frugality as an excuse for something else.
- Being Frugal asks why Americans have become so over-indulgent.
- The Bag Lady tells a story about her Super Cheap Ex-Boyfriend. Was that a movie?
- Savvy Frugality tells us how to prepare for a recession. Good advice.
- Hustler Money Blog has a huge list of restaurants for free birthday food.
- Paid Twice tells us how being frugal can be fun.
- And The Bargain Queens advise on how to choose better quality clothes.
Have a great weekend!