Since I’ve had a few questions about how I treat comments, I’d like to lay out the rules for you here:
- Responsibility. The author of a comment is solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment.
- License. By posting a comment on Punny Money, you grant Clever Dude an irrevocable license to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
- User control. Once posted, a comment may not be edited or revoked by the author. I do not have a duty to modify or withdraw comments at the request of the author. I reserve the right to modify or withdraw comments at my own discretion for any reason.
- Changes to this policy. This policy is subject to change at any time. Changes will be posted in this location and become applicable immediately after publishing.
- Language. Clever Dude is an English-language website. All comments must be made in English. Non-English comments may be removed. Comments containing offensive or inappropriate language may be removed or edited.
- Signatures. Signatures containing website addresses are not allowed on Clever Dude. Comments containing such signatures may be removed or edited. Please use the URL field provided if you wish to display a URL with your comment.
Last Updated February 2, 2008