Review And Benefits Of USA Citizenship By Investment Program
The US has a new president and one who has so far not shown much sympathy for immigrants, although he is at heart, a businessman who loves investors. Is the US EB-5 Immigrant Visa still a viable CBI program, especially now that Donald Trump is in charge? Passport Reviewer took a look.
The US (for foreign investors) in a nutshell
From the dawn of the 20th century to the present day, the United States has been an increasingly significant factor in virtually every inhabitant of the planet. Although its influence may have diminished somewhat since a certain Sleeping Giant called China has generally awakened what the US wants, it still receives. While the newly elected Republican president, controversial billionaire Donald Trump, appears to be the most right-wing chief commander since Ronald Reagan in the 1980s, no one questions his business acumen and whether he is as successful as he claims. Invigorating the US economy, there could be a period of dramatic financial growth in the United States, invisible since Bill Clinton’s time.
For foreign investors who want to start over in the United States with the help of Dominica citizenship, US is still the land of opportunity – possibly more with a blatant capitalist like Trump in charge than an idealistic socialist like former President Barack Obama. America remains a business-friendly country and will become even more so if taxes are lowered and US banks can offer customers a higher level of privacy, somewhat similar to what is available in the Caribbean and Central America. That way, more money, and assets will remain in the US.
Few countries on earth offer more to the family than the US. Depending on the state, a high net-worth family can have any lifestyle they want, from the open spaces of Wyoming to the languid, laid-back paradise of California, the hustle and bustle of New York and everything in America. Everything remains for all people.
USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program
The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program was first introduced by the US government in 1990 in an attempt to assist foreign investors hoping to obtain a Green Card or permanent residence in the United States as a result of work supported by corporate investments. The program proved to be a great success; The US government grants 10,000 such visas each year to foreign applicants and their families.
Selected applicants will receive a conditional permanent residence in the United States, which is valid for two years. An investor’s family (spouse and children under 21) is included in the request.
What does the EB-5 program require?
The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program requires:
- A minimum investment of $ 1 million in a regular/high employment area (or)
- A minimum investment of $ 500,000 in high unemployment or rural area
- Any investment must lead to the creation (or maintenance) of a trading company.
- Or the investment must lead to the creation (or maintenance) of at least ten jobs for American workers.
- Jobs created or held should exclude positions held by the investor and his family members.
The EB-5 Program processing period is usually 9-12 months, and once approved, the applicant will receive their conditional green card, and they and their families will be able to live anywhere in the United States. After five years of residence, they can apply for US citizenship.
Here are five key points to keep in mind when applying for an Immigrant Investor Visa Program:
- Residence processing time can be from 9 to 12 months
- The minimum commercial investment required is $ 500,000.
- Successful applicants are free to live anywhere in the US.
- Applicants may include their spouse and children (under 21) in their application.
- Conditional permanent residence status is valid for two years
Benefits of getting a green card and US citizenship through the EB-5 program
The benefits of using the EB-5 program to get a green card. Here are just a few:
- US Legal Status – This is the main objective for most foreign investors who can apply for an EB-5 visa, and the program gives the investor and his family the legal right to live and work in the US.
- Fast Track to US Citizenship – Statistically, the EB-5 visa program has proven to be the fastest way to permanent residence in the US.
- No Visa Sponsorship Required – In essence, an EB-5 visa program investor become its own sponsor, and there is no need for additional sponsorship.
- Monetary Return on Investment – Although this is not always the case, every immigrant investor starts with a business that can potentially cover all of their initial outlay and even make a profit.
- Freedom to live and work across the US– Most investors in EB-5 visa programs are free to live and work wherever they want in the US.
- Education and Employment Opportunities for Children– The EB-5 Investment Visa gives a foreign investor’s children access to the same standards and levels of education enjoyed by US citizens, including public and private secondary schools, colleges and post-secondary schools. University graduate. These rights continue after education is completed, and they begin to look for professional opportunities in the US.
- US passport Power– The US Passport is the fourth most powerful in the world, with visa-free access to 174 countries including Canada, Central America, and the Caribbean, much of Latin America, the United Kingdom, and Western Europe, as well as areas of Africa and the United states.
Let’s face it, for all its shortcomings the United States is still the holy grail when it comes to second citizenship, and if a rich foreign investor is prepared to start over and build an exciting life for himself and his family. The US is still the best place to do that. Plus, from a global; citizen’s point of view, the US passport is still as powerful as anything the EU has to offer! Dominica citizenship is the right place to get your citizenship by investment.