free web hit counter
Finances & Money

Personal Finance blogs on my current reading list — Are you one?

I could literally hold my old NCAA-style tournament because I just realized, after combing through all my subscribed Personal Finance feeds, that I am subscribed to 64 blogs. Granted, I had about 74 to begin, but I unsubscribed from any that hadn’t been updated in May. There are a few of you on the border, but I left you in there (shame on you!).

I admit that reading 64 sites (plus the 2 dozen other sites I read like Lifehacker and Problogger) can be a bit overwhelming, but I really enjoy what you all write. I read about 40% of the articles (or at least skim), while I skip over the other 60% based on the title and/or first few sentences. I’m sure many of you do the same for my site too!

So, without further ado, here’s my current reading list in alphabetical order. This is straight out of Google Reader with a good bit of manual formatting to get the actual links to your sites rather than to your feed. If I screwed up any links, let me know. Also, if you’re a PF blog and think you should be on my reading list, leave a comment on this post. Be forewarned though, I have the right to remove any link I deem inappropriate or non-Personal Finance related.

The List

22Dollars http://www.22dollars.com/

AllFinancialMatters http://www.allfinancialmatters.com/

Ask Mr Credit Card’s Blog http://askmrcreditcard.com/creditcardblog/

Binary Dollar http://www.binarydollar.com/

Birds & Bills http://birdsandbills.blogspot.com/

Blogging Away Debt http://www.bloggingawaydebt.com/

Blueprint for Financial Prosperity http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/

Blunt Money http://www.bluntmoney.com/

Boston Gal’s Open Wallet http://bostongalsopenwallet.blogspot.com/

Clever Dude (yeah, I read my own site to verify the feed) http://www.cleverdude.com/

Consumerism Commentary http://www.consumerismcommentary.com/

Don’t Mess With Taxes http://dontmesswithtaxes.typepad.com/

eFIPO.com http://www.efipo.com/

Everybody Loves Your Money http://www.everybodylovesyourmoney.com/

Festival of Frugality http://www.festivaloffrugality.com/

FIRE Finance http://firefinance.blogspot.com/

fivecentnickel.com http://www.fivecentnickel.com/

Frank the Financially Savvy Atheist (The F.S.A.) http://franksatheisticramblings.blogspot.com/

Free Money Finance http://www.freemoneyfinance.com/

Frugalist http://frugalist.instantcreditcard.com/

Get Rich Slowly http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/

Getting Green http://www.financeispersonal.com/

Grad Money Matters http://gradmoneymatters.com/

How I Save Money.net http://www.HowISaveMoney.net/

Kiss of Debt http://kissofdebt.blogspot.com/

kmull http://www.kmull.com/

Lazy Man and Money http://www.lazymanandmoney.com/

Make Love, Not Debt: A relationship finance blog http://www.makelovenotdebt.com/

Mapgirl’s Fiscal Challenge http://www.mapgirl.net/mfc

Mighty Bargain Hunter http://www.mightybargainhunter.com/

Million Dollar Journey http://www.milliondollarjourney.com/

Millionster.com http://www.millionster.com/

Money Smart Life http://www.moneysmartlife.com/

Money Under 30 http://www.moneyunder30.com/

Money Walks http://www.moneywalks.com/

My Financial Journey http://www.myfinancialjourney.com/

My Money Blog http://www.mymoneyblog.com/

My New Choice http://www.mynewchoice.com/

My Open Wallet http://www.myopenwallet.net/

My Two Dollars http://www.mytwodollars.com/

My Wealth Builder http://my-wealth-builder.blogspot.com/

MyMint http://www.mint.com/blog/

No Credit Needed Blog http://www.ncnblog.com/

No Credit Needed Network http://www.ncnnetwork.com/

Personal Finance Advice http://www.pfadvice.com/

Queercents http://www.queercents.com/

samerwriter http://www.samerwriter.com/

Single Ma’s Fabulous Financials http://singlemomandmoney.blogspot.com/

Smart Money Daily http://www.smartmoneydaily.com/

Stock Trading 101 http://www.falkininvesting.com/blog

The Digerati Life http://www.thedigeratilife.com/blog

The Financial Ladder http://thefinancialladder.blogspot.com/

The Frugal Duchess http://sharonhr.blogspot.com/

The Frugal Law Student http://www.frugallawstudent.com/

The Happy Rock http://www.thehappyrock.com/

The Money Mythos http://www.moneymythos.com/

The One Year Exit Plan http://www.oneyearexitplan.com/

The Personal Finance Weblog http://www.finance-weblog.com/

The Simple Dollar http://www.thesimpledollar.com/

The Sun’s Financial Diary http://www.thesunsfinancialdiary.com/

Tired but happy http://tiredbuthappy.blogspot.com/

We’re In Debt http://wereindebt.com/

Wise Bread http://www.wisebread.com/

About the author

Clever Dude

27 Comments