On Wednesday I posted the list of things my son will be getting for Christmas. This weekend my wife and will take that list (along with the list of gifts for extended family) and purchase all our presents. We maximize the work at home to minimize the time we have to spend in stores. The less time I have to spend in a mall, or trying to find a spot in a Walmart parking lot the better. I’m NOT a person that enjoys being in crowded places. My wife, however, loves it. She’s energized by it. When we’re done she will go back into the madness and shop for my gifts. She’ll be gone for hours and hours. How about you, do you enjoy shopping for Christmas gifts, or are you more of a military style shopper (get in, get what you need and get out)?
If you’re like me, your significant other may be out shopping while you’re at home enjoying some peace and quiet. Take a few of those moments to check out my favorite posts of the week!
- Real or Fake? from Suburban Finance
- How To Change Your Own Oil from MoneyAhoy
- How I Got Out-Hustled by Black Friday Part 2 from Networth Warrior
- Staying on Top of Your Finances (Without Losing Your Mind) from Couple Money
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Money Bulldog
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Bit The Bullet Investing
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at Fitnancials
- Lifestyle Carnival at Mom And Dad Money
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."