This week on Clever Dude:
- I started out the week by doing something stupid. I didn’t resolve the problem until later in the week.
- I found out my parents made a big purchase without consulting the financial “guru” in the family. I wonder how they’ll ever be able to retire by making these choices.
- Clever Dudette and I are considering adoption, but we asked for your advice about Adoption vs Natural Birth. We then asked for some more opinions about adopting other races and nationalities and dealing with less tolerant family members.
- We started training for our second Marine Corp Marathon this week, and then donated blood on Wednesday, which put a hold on strenuous activities. It was a nice day too! 🙁
- You only have until Sunday night to vote for Clever Dude on MoneyBlogSite’s Personal Finance Site Tournament!
- And finally, I shared some love with Money, Matter & More Musings and Binary Dollar
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."