Since I’ve been writing every weekday since the new year, I decided to add a Friday post to highlight my weekly posts.
Here’s the first issue of Clever Dude’s Week in Review
- To begin the week, I warned against wearing your employer badge outside of the office
- I posted my comments on Suntrust’s promotion to get a free AirTran round-trip ticket by opening their special money market account
- Check out the next craze…Amish Modular Homes!
- I announced that I got my FREE Gillette Fusion razor from Walmart
- On Thursday, things got interesting. We got a resume with some fraudulent claims. As a followup on Friday (today), I found out from whose resume he actually pulled the information. It turns out I worked with the guy whose resume he stole!
- And on Thursday, I added my own commentary to an article by PF Advice about Improving Indoor Air Quality
Feel free to comment on any of these articles. Also, if you’d like to read Clever Dude through your favorite feed reader, subscribe by clicking the link at the top right or by clicking right here.
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."