Whew! What a week! CleverDude.com went from being a little dot on the internet to a slightly bigger dot on the internet. And who do I have to thank?
My wife, “Clever Dudette”
- My Technorati ranking shot up (or down) from about 103,000 to 47,000.
- I gathered over 200 more RSS Subscribers and Email subscribers
- I went from about 100 visitors per day to 11,000 in one day
- I went from #53 to #1 of the Finance sites on BlogTopSites
Alexa and Google PR haven’t updated yet, but I suspect there’s been a substantial change in each, or I hope so.
Anyway, here’s a look back over some highlights on Clever Dude this past week:
- On Monday, I taught you all 10 Ways to Look Unprofressional
- On Tuesday, I posted the guest article that started it all: Frugal Lunch by Clever Dudette
- Tuesday evening, I wrote up a little “What did I learn about being a star” article. Not long after the visits started shooting up, I got contacted by the owner of one of the pics I used from Flickr. What a buzz killer. So, I wanted to educate all of you a little bit on Creative Commons.
- Thursday, I exposed what hiring managers really think about workers who don’t have a college education
Check back next week for some great articles about homeowner essentials and more tips from Clever Dudette!
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."